rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ripple (XRP)

Ripple (XRP)

I've decided to put aside my ideological hang ups for XRP and buy in at $0.30. In terms of making money I now think XRP is the safest coin to be in after Bitcoin.

While I do like Ethereum, there's no guarantee it can successfully upgrade their token to proof of stake in a reasonable time frame. It's questionable whether they will achieve it in the next 2 years and I suspect ETH devs will keep telling us it's 2 years away. And if they actually increase transaction speed there's no point because there's close to zero adoption of dApps. Maybe in 5-10 years it will become big but for the rest of us with a 1-2 year time horizon XRP is looking tons better than everything else.

Late in 2018, Ripple launched XRP based service called xRapid. It's a cross border payment system for banks and exchanges that settle payments in less than 4 seconds and costing less than $0.01 USD. That's at least 10x better than conventional bank remittance transfers. Many banks and exchanges are beginning to adopt xRapid and the result is steady adoption of XRP. Something you don't see happening in Bitcoin or ETH.

Messages In This Thread