rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

Hello. Have been waiting for my account to be activated since the last month so I'm finally here.

I was introduced to Game by the fate of life on an afternoon after my typical weekend internet senseless browsing. Somehow ended up reading Heartiste's blog, got so curious about this "Game" thing and ended up reading game books and blogs about it since November but only got motivated to finally apply those knowledges since February of this year and damn: this thing works. I used to be way too asocial, introvert and with little self-steem but since I have been starting to practice Game and to change my habits this has changed 360 degrees: now I'm way too social for what were my standards back then, I have rock confidence and I have a more than decent physique -- way better than looking like a starving kid from Africa as I was way too slim --. Since the first time I used this Game knowledge I saw a lot of changes.

I just got into this forum to expand my knowledges about Game and get to know more than the common knowledge from books I have and people I know, and my knowledge and experience. If God wishes, when I know enough, I will get to make a book in Spanish about this topic so finally my "paisanos" can get to know about this too without needing to learn English, as at least some close friends of mine can benefit from this a lot.

I discovered Roosh after searching for some good openers. After that I came back again after some time and discovered this man had some good ideas so I searched a bit more about his books; "Bang Colombia" called my attention so I did read it all and also I did read a bit of "Game" though I still don't finish reading it.

I have lived since such a long time in Colombia and when I read Roosh's "Bang Colombia" I really had a good laugh as some of the things Roosh says in his book are true, yet some others depend more on the social background of the woman. "Definitely don't look to a Colombian girl for laughs or deep conversations about the meaning of life" I don't think so much being true or at least for what have been my Game experiences. Laughs are generally part of my repertoire and it generally goes fine with most women unless they are way too shy, with such low self-steem that they can't stand a joke or just grumpy (maybe the humor here is different, who knows?). About deep conversations I think it depends more on the social stratum and also on the kind of women: the more educated the more interest they show, and the more "thoughtful" the women the more they will show interest too as they want to show me how "smart" they are; I get to ask this kind of deep questions in a "chewed way" so it doesn't get way too hard to understand nor way too lame and simple, and there have been girls who show interest to this kind of questions and generally have a pretty nice discourse (If they have a way too long discourse I just tell them to come to my house at night when I have insomnia to tell me that again so I can sleep) and others who act like they have been asked about Trigonometry Natural Functions (they just go plain blank and don't know what to answer or just get bored), but as I said it depends on the women. Still I got to admit Roosh did a great work on that book: he even included that thing about ringing to the other phone when you have zero balance; I just love it.

Nice forum, buddies. Keep it like that.

Messages In This Thread