rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Santo Domingo, DR Datasheet by Masculine Profiles

Ultimate Santo Domingo, DR Datasheet by Masculine Profiles

Went to Santo Domingo last week.

Duration of stay: 5 days
Successful dates: 3
Unsuccessful dates: 2
Method: Tinder

A bit about me: 6.5 in looks (bit older, short but get good feedback if that makes sense), looking to have a successful tinder date per day with a different girl.

Location: Got an airbnb in Piantini. Not bad area but not great either, it's block by block. Next time I'd get a place in Zona Colonial personally just for stuff to do. Blue Mall had more security than actual customers.

Crime: Subjective topic. In general what I saw:
-A lot of people go from their place, to the uber, to where they're going (mall/job/university).
-guy who hooked me up with weed complaining about high crime (lol)
-Most people I met repeated not to take your phone out in public, some even leave it at home entirely. This means you can't wander around using your phone as a map.
-Supermarkets, gas stations have guards with shotguns, so do some private homes. My airbnb had high voltage electrical wire around the complex and "guards"...nice kids in their early 20s.

Used Tinder Gold to pipeline the week before and the problem becomes how to sort all the matches you get. You'll see.

Messages In This Thread