rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10 day water-only fast completed
0 day water-only fast completed
Quote: (03-23-2019 04:33 PM)Atomic Lush Wrote:  

Too bad Iron Shark was banned. He posted some good Intel on Iran. I did a 10 day water only fast last year and the year before with no problems. This month I started looking (not feeling) very dehydrated after 7 full days. I'm not sure what changed. I originally intended to go a full 10 days again. I ended the fast Sunday night because I was going to be seeing a girl I'm interested in on Tuesday. "I can't let her see me like this".

Especially around the seventh day is when the mind tries every trick to convince you to break the fast. You have to be more vigilant -- stay in and rest and keep your mind off food.

But the excuses your mind gave you -- have got me lmao.

'I started looking (not feeling) very dehydrated' and 'I can't let her see me like this.'

lol

Nothing changed - fasting is excellent for hydration as it breaks down the hydrogen from body fat and when one breaths in oxygen - you get lots of pure metabolic h2o which hydrates your body most efficiently. The water you drink also helps with hydration but not as much as the metabolic water.

But seven days is a great accomplishment. I hope you broke your fast with mostly water rich fruits -- and then home made soup with lots of fresh veggies and water.

How did you feel after a week or so?

Messages In This Thread