rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women that refuse to go for men of their own background.

Women that refuse to go for men of their own background.

Quote: (02-14-2019 02:49 PM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2019 02:29 PM)Nater Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2019 12:03 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

I said this before. Some women do not like the culture they were raised into and want to marry out of it. There is a perception that if you marry a black guy he will be your personal 24 hour slave boy. That's why these relationships don't last when the girls are actively fetishizing the guys. For fucks sake the divorce rate alone is like 300% higher than normal.

Good points @Endsexpect.

Quick question for anyone; If a girl from background X has a good perception of guy with background Y. What led her to have that perception in the first place? Media, news, society? Also, when Girl X has a good perception of guy with background Y she needs to interact together in a similar environment. If I assume, they go out together for a few months and make love for the first time. Few months later, they separate. After the separation, it seems to me that girls from background X stick with their preference of dating guys from background Y over the years. Was that your experience from girls who you dated but refused to go for their own background? These girls seem to have an extensive knowledge about culture Y over the years, it’s not something they could have gathered from a fling. I wonder if a woman will always have this perception of a guy from background Y better than a guy from her own background?

As an educated, black male, who gets close to women from conservative, patriarchal cultures.

The women had several issues with men from their own culture:

1) Misogyny. They were pissed off that the men had carte blanche to bang white women, where they were scared to even look at a man from another background. They also mentioned personal stories of their men whopping a woman's ass, or even rape.

2) Feminists/independent women. These women were educated and earned their own money.

3) Poor relationships with mother. These non-white women seemed to love their fathers more than the mothers. Not expected but they seemed to resent their mothers and saw them as passive,weak and overly docile. They often described the mothers as abusive, hateful and jealous of their daughters.

4) Unathletic/higher body fat percentage men. The men from their cultures were not athletic/ripped, so they seemed objectified my lean muscle mass/body. Self-explanatory.

5) Men who are too serious/uptight. They really like men who can make them laugh and not be serious. If you have a playful personality, you will find their barriers melt quite easily.

This has been my experience...and I'm black, so a North/ Northern Western European, white male, who knows the above, will cause some serious damage.

TDK

You'd probably cause more damage as a black man due to the taboo and shock factor than a white guy would. A lot of these conservative cultures are happy to see their daughters go off with a white guy while it would take a rebellious attitude to get with a black guy. The masculinity factor leans in the favor of black guys as well, so these girls might go for a white guy in order to get that status boost but then still cheat on him with a masculine black guy, the same mentality as your typical YOLO liberal white girl.

It used to not be as common a while back but these days I do see a fair number of younger hot ethnic girls in the US going for black guys. You do have to wonder though, the amount of mental sickness that must be going on in that head of hers to see the world through this lens and people as merely pawns to be used. Even white friends I have had who have ended up with these kinds of women have regretted it and realized the mistake they made.

I am still under the belief, especially after recent experiences, that most top tier women either prefer their own race or are open to going for men of their own race. Even walking around in a world class city, despite what stereotypes say, most of the hottest Asian and Indian girls are with guys of their own background.

In other words, there is no free lunch, you have to be a quality guy to get a quality girl in most cases.

Messages In This Thread