rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berlin, Germany

Berlin, Germany

Quote: (03-27-2019 01:09 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2019 10:53 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2019 05:26 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Cologne won't be dead so Berlin shouldnt be either. People do go home but there are alot of parties going on!
What kind of parties, open air festivals or more club type events?

Would the vibe be different from a normal weekend, In terms of people going out with friends vs family etc?

Nightclub events.... In my opinion theres no difference its game as usual.

After going through this and the other threads about Berlin in the forum, I am still not sure if Berlin is a good place for game, apart from the interesting tourism aspect of the city. A lot of guys seem to be having 'near misses' with short trips of a few days and it seems to be a consistent theme.

As for tourists, it seems to be more of a 'party with your friends' kind place rather than a place to go solo.

I am leaving it to you guys to give feedback or recommend the trip. Intend to travel solo. About me, I definitely don't look or speak German. Have more of a tanned look, one girl recently commented I look more Brazilian. Am in Poland at the moment, looking to travel to escape the quietness of Easter so feel free to suggest other locations and we can continue the discussion in the relevant threads.
Cheers

Messages In This Thread