rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tracking bang vs number close ratio

Tracking bang vs number close ratio

I have a spreadsheet (for dg only).

Not doing so, means you're not serious about the craft.

Perhaps, once you rich nirvana, then you can commit it to the flames.

Not doing so, is an avoidance strategy to forget and discount some don't kid yourself - all "nos" to make feel about yourself good and gemütlich cosy, instead of staring the hard reality straight into its unpleasant face. I believe most men discount most rejection to keep in their minds better subjective percentages, just like women don't count oral or anal sex as a "proper intercourse".

If you collect and collate the right data points, you can plot them, and the devil is often found in the details. You will learn what time, what countries, what cities, which locations, what kinds, what races are the "yes", or "maybe", or "no" girls for you. It will let you tweak your game so much faster. If you don't remember if you need to talk to 1 in 2 girls or 1 in 20 to get a date, then how can you pause and reconsider your actions to make improvements?

A happy go lucky approach will slow down your progress as you are swimming through the intuitive darkness. Interestingly, the guys voicing their opinion here want to be so "romantic" in discounting any quantitative analysis, yet fervently participate in a forum trying to systematise methodology, skills and strategies to become successful with women - a strange contradiction of intention and execution, isn't it?

A proper spreadsheet can be a goldmine of your personal data to mastery, worth all the hours you put the effort in - if you collect vague memories, I can guarantee you, your mind will involuntarily create biases and distortions to present it back to you quite differently than what truly has been happening over the course of a month or a year or more.

Admittedly, once, after thousands of interactions with women minxes, you will approach a performance ceiling and when the progress tapers off in spite of persistent drive to self-improve, and you truly flatline, then you can simply freewheel. Discarding statistical data is a waste on your time, resources and efforts. It's foolish, to say the least.

So yes, I have a spreadsheet, a detailed one.

P.S.

Here is Roywalker's post, a successful Krauser's wing with a detailed analysis of his performance. It not only lets him understand his daygame, producing an honest self-assessment and receiving feedback, it also shows the reality of daygame to a reader interested in data. Unsurprisingly, it shows an opposite to what most unscrupulous charlatans promise. Plus one, then, to spreadsheets.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Messages In This Thread