rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The God pill

The God pill

Quote: (03-29-2019 08:23 PM)ArloDash Wrote:  

Mushrooms though. I'm interested in that.

As someone whose experimented with them a lot (and most psychedelics) and received basically no value other than basically being told to stay out of the spiritual world, how did the dots get connected here for you?

I've tried LSD once, mushrooms a few times and the relatively psychedelic types of MDMA quite a lot of times (all of it over a fairly brief period a couple of decades ago).
I saw some pretty lights (still remember how I felt looking at the stars when I was on LSD), a lot of outright hallucinations (mostly LSD which truly alters perception, less intense with mushrooms in the doses I had) and felt fantastic and "one with the universe" (mostly the MDMA).
I also felt like I had dozens of amazing insights into my own mind, the universe and all matters deep and complex.

Once the effects wore off and I had slept off the physical wear and tear everything just felt like what I considered it to be... figments of extreme over stimulation of various centers in the brain, given context and form by my mood, expectations, knowledge etc.
I'm certain someone religious or someone having those topics on his or her mind, would be much more prone to having religion themed hallucinations and impressions and amplified thoughts and insights (real or imagined). Just like my hippie-light personality of my early 20s felt a greater understanding of astrology and spirit animals when taking psychedelic drugs.

Messages In This Thread