rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any experience with CBD?

Any experience with CBD?

Quote: (03-26-2019 02:06 PM)H1N1 Wrote:  

I have dealt with a few fairly major cannabis CEOs. I am not a fan of weed at the best of times, so I should say that up front. But my experience of the people involved is that they are snake oil salesmen. My impression of CBD is that it is mostly snake oil.

I wouldn't use the stuff personally, as I think it is a waste of money. I certainly, and I would say this very strongly, would not invest.

CBD is most certainly not snake oil. There is quite a lot of scientific documentation for its effects on particularly schizophrenia. Which is not surprising considering CBD is a literal anti-psychotic counter effect to the psychotic THC.

Where the snake oil becomes a factor is the "one drop cures all" without any scientific backing and more important, the complete lack of quality control and reliable dosage recommendations.

Example, the studies that were done on schizophrenia used 1 gram a day. Way more than even the highest dosages I've seen anywhere. I bet at those doses that side effects would show up.

Messages In This Thread