rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian dudes better off dating in Europe?

Asian dudes better off dating in Europe?

Quote: (03-15-2019 11:36 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

JWL, I'm not coercing you into going anywhere, bro. Chill.

I was just giving my opinion.

As I've said in my post, I've seen Asian dudes having success with women of all colors and races. My post is partly motivated by envy that Northeast Asians have stable countries where their politicians are looking out for their best interests. If I were Northeast Asian I might sing a different tune.

For example, a lot of the dudes on this forum LOVE Africa. I'm Black and I don't feel any strong draw to that part of the world. I would not have a good time dating there because I fundamentally do not want to be in that part of the world.

I get it if you want to go elsewhere and my post was not one of those "you yellow people oughtta do what I tell you to do" posts.

I was simply stating that Asia has burgeoning countries full of beautiful, feminine women and that is probably the best spot for Asian men overall since these countries are safe, clean, wealthy and women are still traditional and not infected with toxic feminist mindsets. And the best part? These women are actively encouraged to pursue men of standing and not just bad boy degenerates like Black women in USA prefer.

Of course, you can have success in Europe as Dalaran, DZHY, Brosemite and the rest of the solid Asian crew have shown.

Fortis I totally stand corrected and while my movements shouldn't be dictated primarily by pussy, the sad truth is that Asian women don't interest me to the same level. Granted I'd most NE over SE Asian women if forced to make a choice, and I do bear in mind their other non-aesthetic traits that you described, but I don't see myself acquiescing to such a completely drastic taste in poon anytime soon.

Messages In This Thread