rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

Indian Guy Game/Travel Thread

Quote: (03-15-2019 07:04 PM)jcrew247 Wrote:  

I think its generally easier to pull white girls who have brown hair or black hair. It take more alpha game effort to pull blonde girls to defeat the snobby shields. But non-blonde girls are generally more open-minded towards dating non-white men.

I actually find blondes to be way friendlier and more open minded, it is the obvious club trash bottle blondes that are rude but most blondes are cool from my experience. Blonde girls are cool as fuck from my experience and they're fun too, these days they are definitely down with brown guys.

If anything, I find that the worst experiences most minorities I have are with tanned brunettes.

I've said it in other threads, blondes and pale white girls seem to be cool and down with minorities, it is no wonder I hear of darker skinned guys in general killing it in the midwest and the really white states.

From what I have witnessed, the more racially ambiguous, Latin or ethnic a white girl looks, the more likely she is to shy away from minorities and fall head over heels for the blond hair blue eyed Hitler ideal. The more white and pale she looks, the more likely she is to be down with minorities.

Messages In This Thread