rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best US Cities for Asian and Brown Men to Date Interracially?

Best US Cities for Asian and Brown Men to Date Interracially?

I would focus on more conservative cities with small Asian populations (5% or less). Florida is a good example. Personally, I would look for large, second tier cities in the South and the Midwest. But, especially for the Midwest, make sure they have a "cool" factor to find a big enough pool of prospects.

Examples of what I'm talking about include Columbus, Pittsburgh, Nashville, Charleston, etc. Once you get down to cities the size of say, Des Moines or Mobile, running cold approach game would start getting problematic.

For first tier cities, I've heard good things about Seattle and Dallas. I don't know anything about Chicago, but I feel like it might be a decent choice for Asian guys.

However, being FOB will get you no play anywhere in the US. And even if you are "Americanized", being on the same cultural wavelength with girls in these more conservative cities is required. This means having an interest/understanding of college football, baseball, church, country music, etc. While you definitely should cold approach, having a strong enough social circle to be able to run game inside, even if you choose not to, is absolutely required.

Messages In This Thread