rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Betas win?

Betas win?

Hey dudes, please chime in on the following. I’m 38, well-traveled and living in Los Angeles. About an 8 at chasing tail and pretty good looking on the looks scale. Run my own buisiness and been single about five years now for the most part with a few micro relationships here and there.

This is what I’ve noticed: Betas win the talent. I’ve been putting in work for over 12 years now, consistently gaming and have been a member of the conservative red-pill for the past 3 years or so, so I’m pretty aware of the alpha/beta dynamic. What I’ve seen over and over is that women want betas these days. The average woman that I am sexually attracted to and interested in ends up dating AND sleeping with the chumpy beta. Guys that blow up their phone consistently and who worship them consistently. I let it go for years, thinking I was just seeing an off sample size, but I’m convinced after data I see every single day that women want betas.

I rarely see a man these days in Los Angeles that’s an alpha male with a woman. Hell, I barely even see them. It seems these days women want a beta that worships them and is happy to be second priority. The only women I see that are turned on by an alpha male are the older women who are past the wall. I’m finally approaching a point of AFC because I’m a secure successful man out there conquering the world and my success with women is losing statistically to the standard beta chump that’s drooling over his attractive female companion. Do I have to move out of this place and move somewhere that is still in the old world? Or should I just play shotgun to these Insta-obsessed women that want to be the ones in control of the sexual dynamic?

Messages In This Thread