rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Early 30s newbie

Early 30s newbie

Quote: (03-04-2019 08:54 PM)cruzinV Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2019 06:05 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

I am also not a particularly good looking guy (would give myself a 5.5) so for me night-game is preferred. What I also do is travel overseas (outside the west) where women tend to care less about looks and more about your financial success, worldliness, and just overall character (being a nice guy still works in some areas). That is what I recommend to you. In addition to that always dress the best you can.

I've thought about overseas travel but I honestly think my only option would be very impoverished countries like Philippines, Cambodia, and Thailand. My face is probably too fucked up for EE or Latin america. If I liked asians and had the flexibility work wise I'd prolly go, but now it's not a good option.

Whats been giving me hope lately is I routinely see ugly guys with decent looking girls. Granted they arent as ugly as I am BUT I make more money than them, I dress better, I'm in way better shape, im taller etc. That must count for something right? I mean what are they doing to get those girls? the only thing I can think of is they are TRYING, something I haven't really been doing until last weekend.

Unfortunately bad facial aesthetics is something that a normal guy will never really understand so I feel for you dude. How would you say you compare to the photo I posted earlier of the actor? I would say his face is a 4.5.
Dress and being in shape but with a bad face usually will not get you a young, good looking girl, as the young one's (under 25) tend to be very image conscious so since you are in your 30's try to go for older women (30-40) who tend to look more for a provider and are less image obsessed.

ALso, you are right in that you need to get your ass over to SE Asia asap and NO, they are not impoverished countries, they are developing countries. Thailand is actually quite advanced and Bangkok in some respects better off than many large US cities (for example their public transit system is top notch). Manila is also not bad and many neighborhoods affluent. Cambodia may be too difficult for a "virgin traveler" like yourself. I recommend you give up on USA for now, save some money and vacation time and get your but overseas immediately. Start reading the travel forum as well. Once there, tinder the heck out of the 5s and 6s, not only will you have a great time but your self-esteem will go up as well.

As for EE you can try Ukraine, there's always "romance tours" where quite a few ugly guys land wives several points higher than them.

Messages In This Thread