rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Modern Women Now Pay For Dates

Modern Women Now Pay For Dates

Quote: (03-04-2019 07:03 PM)Fuck This Wrote:  

First date drinks,

Roll Dice for each round of drinks. The gambling aspect spikes a surge of Dopamine...

Roll in and tell her , "Hey I left my wallet at home. I've just got the cash in my pocket" (About 20 bucks, which is enough for a couple drinks and an app.).
"If we hit it off we can swing back to my place and grab my wallet before we go out again...."

Do a date that doesn't require much cash....Walk and talk in the outdoors. or some variation...

But you gotta be willing to put some skin in the game....If you are gonna date 5 new girls a week you can't be meeting them for a sit down dinner.

Last few dates I was on the women invited me and paid my way. But I have certainly paid more than 50% of all date expenses . But I also Cum 100% of the time.
I like your style, man.

I pay for more dates on average. I agree theoretically with everyone paying their share like adults and going 50/50, but I do waver the rule for uni students and women from 3rd world countries on low wages.

Messages In This Thread