rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta recidivism

Beta recidivism

Quote: (03-01-2019 04:07 PM)UlugBeg Wrote:  

Was thoroughly blue pilled beta until my recent divorce. I’ve since embraced The Red (& some Black) pill discarded beta/blue & working on my alpha. However, I’m on the verge of getting with this girl whom I not only find physicals & sexualy attractive. But I genuinely like her and am very fond of her. I find myself going back to my beta ways. Though I know it is poison (killed my marriage). I know in my mind not to beta her,but I’m having a hard time doing anything else. Right now I think I still have a bit
of time before she sees me as a true beta,but time is not on my side. Any ideas on how I can pull out of the beta death spiral & get my alpha on?

Recent divorce means you're going to have to navigate the muddy waters of dating without resorting to using the L word. You're fragile and need some kind of validation. You're going to have to toughen up. I've been there, I know. The first couple notches for you will be an exercise in emotional restraint. Try not to get too excited about them otherwise you'll make a big mistake. I know guys who habitually get down on one knee and surrender after too little time being single. I chose early on not to be one of those guys. I'm definitely better off...

Just remember: You're not really fond of anyone. The worst position to be in IMO is being really fond of someone. At best, they don't bother you too much. I spent two years with a girl telling her, "You know, you really don't bother me that much." - that was about as much as she got from me...

Messages In This Thread