rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?

Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?

It is not an Indian thing exclusively, if anything I see it far more with Arab and Middle Eastern people than I do with Indians. The whole wanting to climb the nightlife social ladder is something that is the thing with a lot of people who didn't grow up the classy old money rich. I see what you are getting at though Graft but I also see the same hunger for climbing the social status among Americans from more "new money" type of areas.

I notice how among the well-off old money rich in NYC, I don't see this flashiness. It is people from new money west coast states (Arizona in particular for some reason) more flyover states/southern states in the US that I see a lot of this wanting to climb the social ladder in nightlife. I agree with you about outer boroughs as well, my god I cannot stand most women from New Jersey.

Even when the PUA movement took off, it was a lot of late bloomers and dudes who missed out.

Then again, I don't fault these dudes entirely. A lot of guys and people want to have that perception of being cool and nightlife/bartending offer it while very few avenues in the real world do. I mean model photography might be something else that offers it but that is ungodly saturated itself. Outside of those things, nothing about doctor, lawyer, or banker really yells "cool and fuckable" to women like bartender at a nightclub does. While my life has been a storm in recent months, I am looking to eventually bartend at a nightclub myself someway, as tough as that might be.

Now granted your old money WASPy Chads got all of this out of their system by end of college at latest but most other people did not. It is in those people that you see a lot of this flashiness and thirst for wanting to ascend the cool ladder. I see it all the time with new money people from all sorts of backgrounds whether it is Indian, Arab, or even whites that are just getting a taste for wealth (aka the 40k millionaire meme).

Messages In This Thread