rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?

Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?

Quote: (02-25-2019 09:53 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

People will boast about the westernized ones but I think most of them are even worse off than the FOBs. The FOBs have a sense of humor and will get an arranged marriage, westernized ones are neurotic and have a massive ego to boot. Vast majority of the ones I have run into are a bunch of try-hards that just embarrass themselves.

Beer's descriptions as well as his anecdotes of his own life have been identical to my experience. I've never run into a stereotypical FOB nerd. All of the brown guys that I've run into are well put together, assimilated, successful guys but the amount of psychological dysfunction is astounding.

The sociopathic obsession with ascending the ranks of the nightclub scene is easily the most peculiar thing that I've seen amongst any ethnic group. I've seen numerous brown guys, beer included, that talk about becoming a bartender or club promoter as the pinnacle of American success. If I had an assessment of the NYC nightclub scene, at least when it comes to women, it seems to be trash from the outer boroughs that commute in order to look sophisticated on instagram. The truly sophisticated NYC crowd doesn't spend more than a few nights a year in the clubs.

I have an Indian friend from a white town in the US who seemed cool and put together when I first met him, but I'm really getting turned off because the same problems keep appearing. Ruthless social climbing amongst white crowds that are "cool" or "good looking", massive insecurities with his culture, staying out until the wee hours every night as a junior club promoter, extremely desperate moves that border on harassment with every girl that I introduce him to. All consistencies, albeit extreme, that I've found with brown guys that I've met in the past-FOB or American born. There's a certain amount of respectable effort that is exuded in becoming a cool, sociable, sexually attractive guy-but a lot of these guys are blatantly crossing the line and it shows with their lack of sexual success. The most well adjusted brown guy that I've been friends with has been from RVF-totally cool with both brown and white girls, successful, relaxed and secure with his culture.

I've always had a thing for Indian girls. I've felt that the top tier had a combination of good skin tone, natural beauty, interesting culture, and softness. However, the Indian girls that I've encountered have been completely mentally colonized. It's like they all decided to become poor caricatures of Elle Woods in Legally Blonde.

You don't truly realize the extent of the "game" and social problems amongst the community until you understand a lot of the psychological workings because it's such a financially successful and seemingly put together ethnic group.

Messages In This Thread