rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clean mouth after cunnilingus

Clean mouth after cunnilingus

No need to use preperate - just slap on a dental dam and lick away.

Even better, save money by using another material. I don't use clingfilm because the lesbians do; however, an even better alternative is tinfoil.
Just cut a 5 by 5 inch square (I use scissors) and apply with a gentle slap to the pudendum.

The pliant qualities of foil mean that it can be gently folded to the contours of the labia and will stay in shape as a permanent reminder of your minge manipulation skills.
Even better, the crinkling, rustling sounds of the sheet as it is nuzzled and rubbed by your tongue compliment a woman's soft groans perfectly.

Best of all, no need for oral hygiene measures afterwards! I always give up cleaning my teeth for Lent, along with solid food. By applying tinfoil squares and only consuming soup through a straw, my mouth is as clean and fresh after forty days and nights as it's ever been.

Men are not creepy. Do you know what’s creepy? Spiders, because we don’t know how they move.

Messages In This Thread