rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Planning Eastern European trip - possible wife hunting - 1 month - where to go?

Planning Eastern European trip - possible wife hunting - 1 month - where to go?

Hey mate I'll give you my 2 cents

1: yes the Ukraine thread and the Russia thread
2: personnaly If I would go wife hunting I would stay in one city in one country for as much time as I can, In your case I woud go to 2/3 tier Russia like Novossibirsk or Krasnodar (I would still visit Moscow and St petersburg for a few days)
3: Never been to Odessa but from what I heard it's gold digger central
4: stay away from them most of them are a pure scam
5: I am European so I won't talk from the same point of view as you. I think most people do short trips 1-2 weeks hence the poor results(especially in Ukraine) you won't find work in eastern europe as a short term visitor without fluent russian. I did long term trips. I'm not in wife hunting but mode from my experience the best way to score with hot girls are to be in Kiev and avoid the city center (khreshchatyk, Arena, CHI, Skybar etc...) and go to large shopping malls and bars and clubs on the outskirt of the city.
6: Yes if you decide to be in Ukraine most of the time. You can do without it in Moscow but the hottest girls 8's+ will have a poor english.

Avoid Poland and Estonia coming from Australia I would stick to Ukraine/Russia

oh and if you go to Moscow go to Icon club plenty of 7's and great ratios

Messages In This Thread