rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ottawa vs Montreal vs Toronto datasheet 2019

Ottawa vs Montreal vs Toronto datasheet 2019

Quote: (02-20-2019 07:16 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2019 07:03 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2019 06:03 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

Thanks for the Canada datasheet and the comparisons more importantly man.

Questions:

1)What's it like being a french speaker in these places versus just speaking english? I don't speak french. I bet it gives you a decent advantage.
2)Are SJWs not as bad in Montreal as the other two?
3)Is ottawa fun? I mean it's a second tier canadian city and I would never consider visiting it. But for sure I would not want to visit Toronto ever. It seems to be the most boring city in the world and difficult as hell to game.

Will +1 you later, thanks again OP.

One final question, are you eager to get out of canada and go game somewhere else? Canada doesn't seem like a great place to game.

IMHO , Canada is not the worst place to game but not the best too , i have been to way worse (in Europe) but in North America ( Canada definitely the hardest if you compare to US and Mexico ) , US womens will sleep with you from the first seconds if they like you.

Now to reply to your questions :

1- Beleive me , language never been big problem when it comes to sex , Girls will hook up with you even if you only speak chinese if they like you phyiscally.
Now if you looking for long term /gf ... yes language can be a problem
That being said many people in Montreal speak English.

I personnaly speak way better french than english , and i got more success with english girls than french girls.

2- SJW is worst in Montreal , and womens have more power than mens in Montreal, sometimes i feel like Montreal womens dont give a shit about mens existance , they know they have options and they fuck anytime they want to . Giving how horny /thirsty montreal mens are

3- Ottawa is boring , But if like me , womens and nightlife matters more than going to museums and hiking ... Ottawa could be fun . Not much things to do , but womens are down to earth.

4- Toronto boring ??? i swear i was 100% busy in that city , i couldnt find time to do some things i used to like . Toronto always has activities , bars and clubs are open 7/7.

Toronto is the least SJW and the easiest to game for the simple reason that the is too diverse. you have half of the population coming from outisde canada / they are lost( i banged girls with weird mix background, last one was Peru/Russian) .. and they are looking for new relations / adventures without judgment, since they are far from their countries (so hook up is always possible) . YES some places are hard and snobby in Toronto , but you have just to go to the right places.

Toronto womens are less picky than Montreal ( i got approched many times in Toronto by same quality of womens , that they used to reject me in Montreal when i do approch them myslef)

That’s a shame what you say about Canada but it sounds like it’s deeper into feminism then even the US.

1. I definitely think you get some advantage to being a French Canadian, especially with Anglo women. But not surprised here…

2. Wow, I thought many on the forum spoke highly of Montreal compared to Toronto. So I guess the feminism is bad there.

3. You definitely have me interested in visiting Ottawa. The last time I was in Canada it was the wilderness and it was great fun despite no women… Just fishing out in the middle of nowhere and eating poutine. An incredibly beautiful country.

4. By boring I mean it is like a cleaner version of New York City. Although I hear the high end club scene is nice, although I don’t do high end clubs. Better in places like Berlin and much cheaper.

Really, Toronto is not badly SJW? I know it’s really diverse. It seems like if you hook up in Toronto you want to hook up with a foreign woman.

Thanks again OP.

I banged many girls in Toronto, Canadians from Toronto itself / outside of Toronto coming from small cities or Foreign Girls. Toronto has everything. And as i said, You have to choose the right spots to enjoy Toronto otherwise you can be disappointed, from an area to another, its a huge difference.

I dont understand the hate that Toronto have in this forum.

I personally don't go to high-end places, its more for people looking to show off how much money they have.

Messages In This Thread