rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inside/Outside Sales Datasheet

Inside/Outside Sales Datasheet

Just got off the phone with a recruiter from MSC:

They offer internships which are very competitive and next openings are for the Florida location in May. Pay is 36K and after 1 year of working they give you free tuition into their program.

If you don't want to go that route they do have their 8 or 12 week program. 12 weeks is for a dual study 8 is for one subject. There's also an online program.

Like OP and countless others have said in sales employers want to see if you have drive. If you do go through this program very important word of advice is to be prepared for the interview. I was told point blank they will correlate being clueless with being clueless in the surgical room. The recruiter emphasized that it would help to have B2B experience but if you don't there's potential to "settle" for a role as an ASR. You make 50K supporting the sales rep but don't have to sell. Once you get a year of experience you can move up.

I'm on the fence about this and I'll research for 2 hours and fill out an application later today. Even at just 50K I will make more than middle management at my deadend food industry jobs (some with 10+ years of experience). With higher education program they always say there's people that will help you out with placement which is a total lie. My alma mater pretty much threw me under the bus when I graduated and took my money. Bottom line is this isn't a scam but don't expect to half ass everyday in class and get a job. To get the most out of this program you have to excel at your classes and network like crazy as a student.

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Messages In This Thread