rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help with my cold approaches

Help with my cold approaches

Quote: (02-09-2019 07:30 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

warm up by talking to strangers, service staff etc with small talk, etc.

Absolutely. The mind and emotions have inertia, so spending all your time in solitude makes it very difficult to ramp up to the level of conversation that seduction requires. As somebody with social anxiety, I would talk to old ladies and random dudes, just to practice being social and experiencing the sensation of having a conversation without giving in to the intense urge to check out. Joining support groups, meetings, or clubs, or having employment in a very social workplace can provide a steady flow of willing conversation partners, but you can just as easily find them out and about. Eventually, I discovered that it's actually quite pleasant to share another person's company, and more and more am able to just relax into the feelings that come up without bolting in the other direction. Then, when a cute girl walks close to me, or gives me eye contact, I can channel that social momentum I cultivated into giving her a higher-quality demo of my personality.

Also, Roosh prescribed watching Seinfeld and reading lots of books, as an example of topics and patterns of thought that people find stimulating, and also so that your mind has more material to draw upon.

Messages In This Thread