rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ottawa vs Montreal vs Toronto datasheet 2019

Ottawa vs Montreal vs Toronto datasheet 2019

Quote: (02-16-2019 05:15 AM)greasydj Wrote:  

- you Want it or Not, Your race (origin ) matters in MTL more than your look or your game. ( of course there is exceptions)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice datasheet, you mentioned race matters in Mtl. May I ask which races are advantageous and which ones aren't? Also, any thoughts on Quebec City?

Usually, race is not the biggest problem, you can kill being from anywhere, but i felt it matters more in Montreal compared to Toronto (where girls dont give a fuck where you come from).
If you want specific backgrounds I saw many Arabs and blacks doing lots of efforts to get low results, while in Toronto they have an easier time ( Indians and Asians have a terrible time unless they run social circle game in Concordia area)

Never been to Quebec city, i sometimes think to move there but didn't get honest advice about that city. i will probably go visit.

Messages In This Thread