rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New HBO show "Girls" looks super lame

New HBO show "Girls" looks super lame

So I don't know about you guys, but I'm a fan of a lot of HBO shows, (The Wire, Entourage, East Bound & Down, etc.), however recently the network has been letting me down.

This Sunday they got a new show called "Girls", which from what I can gather is about a chubby, unattractive, mid 20's, hipsterish Jewish chick living in NYC.

The show looks like it's super fucking lame, and only extreme beta-male "manginas" and frumpy 20 something feminist chicks are going to be into it.

Unsurprisingly, Judd Apatow is the executive producer, I've liked some of his movies in the past, but guys on the forum have tuned me into how beta the characters in his movies are.

Today when I was reading the paper sipping coffee at my one of my usual spots, I came across this feature story about the show:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...1O01Q1.DTL

I ended up skimming the article, the author really seemed to dig the show, talking it up saying it was "groundbreaking", and she was the "voice of her generation", blah, blah. The guy sounded like what the RVF would call a "quintessential beta male mangina".

Here's the trailer:

Messages In This Thread