rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ottawa vs Montreal vs Toronto datasheet 2019

Ottawa vs Montreal vs Toronto datasheet 2019

I wanted to share my experience since I moved to Canada in 2015. Spent one year in Ottawa-Gatineau then 2 years in Montreal and one year in Toronto. (which make my datasheet more accurate than someone who was there for a small trip)
*My English might not be the best as i am French speaker
This will be an honest Datasheet, mainly focused on women than anything else ( you can find all others information easily by google )

Keep in my mind that I only do night game (i go out at least twice a week, every week since 2015) I did some online too. I don't do day game, it is a waste of time IMHO.
Also, Keep in mind that I am well traveled, and been living in Europe before. So i know what i am saying.

Lets start with Ottawa , Cold as fuck (Montreal too) , you need a car to live there. the smart thing, is to stay in Gatineau , which is dirty cheap and so close to downtown ottawa (even walking distance) .
I found Ottawa girls to be down to earth, not too conservative, ONS is still fesable . i have had good success in Ottawa but didn't find it to be an extreme easy city. Competition is OK, many tall guys ,ratio are good.
my last 3 months, i have a had this blue-eyed brunette white girl as a gf , so i didn't game a lot, but i remember that i have got good moments in Ottawa.

pros :
- Its the easiest between the 3 for white girls ( So if you are into only white girls , go there , you can get the best quality with least effort)
-Cheap if you live in Gatineau , you will have enough money to spend on gaming
- logistics are good if you are downtown or Hull( Gtaineau) , its a small city.
- girls are the least flaky between the 3.

cons :
- Some girls are really snobby, specially those who have that government job (but that's everywhere)
-avoid college clubs party (like tequila jacks) if you are over 25!
- Nightlife is OK ( i would say the Toronto has the best followed by Montreal then Ottawa)
- I don't bother with Quebec side girls ( some bars in Gatineau are full with Quebecers like 5 jeudis , Quebecers have high social circle mentality, I lived close to that area and I went there just twice)

--------------------------------------------------------

Then I moved Tor Montreal

You won't need a car if you are downtown, many events in summer (not as many as Toronto though ) , Montreal is affordable city and offer good quality of life even though the winter is so so hard.
Being French speaker, i found that the job market is good , but for those who don't speak french , good luck!!
I almost liked everything in Montreal except the hard winter and especially the womens

pros :
- Most Nightclubs are free (Toronto and Ottawa you pay an average $10 )
- many hipsters if you are into that
- Womens are smaller and thinner in average if you are into that
-good place if you are below average looking guy and you want to run social circle game , since quebecers are more sociale circle than cold approch gaming style
- Montreal becomes easier in Summer when English speaking girls come to visit.

cons (to be honnest, this is by far the worst between the 3 , but still can kill time to time ):

-Yes clubs are free but many clubs dont allow you to get IN if you dont bring girls (never happened to me in Toronto and Ottawa) , and it is easy to understand --> ratio are really horrible in Montreal, way too many horny guys for the available girls.

-Competition ! this city is a Women's paradise , mens in Montreal are in average better looking than Toronto and Ottawa and especially fearless, aggressive and so thirsty about womens. it is incredible !!

- Bitch shield is everywhere in the world OK, but believe me ,Montreal girls are the bitchiest in North America and it is related to point number 1 (the options they have)

- Fake Eye Contact !! eye contacts i got in Toronto and Ottawa went at least to a make out , in Montreal, i feel that eye contact means "come approach me, so i can prove to my friends that i can get guys".

- ONS is not in the culture here, Yes i got some, but my success rate of ONS is too low compared to what i got elsewhere in North America.

- Girls hang out in big groups ! we always say Social circle is an advantage everywhere but in Montreal its a must . You can be a below average and kill it here with social circle

- you Want it or Not, Your race (origin ) matters in MTL more than your look or your game. ( of course there is exceptions)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I hated Montreal and decided to move to Toronto for a less paying job.

Toronto: I know that many in this forum hate this city, i found Toronto be a good city (not the best) to game girls. in Toronto there is options for every single human. This city is the warmest between the 3 , way more events , nightlife is amaziiiing >>>> MTL >> Ottawa. you can party every night from Wednesdayto sunday EVEN in winter .
Toronto is super super expensive and stressful though. Even though i found womens to be easy if you hit the right spots, but stressful life made me focus in other staff more than the womens

pros : ( my favorite city between the 3)
- Nightlife !! many many options, girls can be as bitchy in some places and down to earth in others ( in Montreal almost in every place Girls are bitchy)
-So diverse, this city offers many options and a variety of girls from all the world, so for sure one girl the country "X" will like you.
- Your race won't matter, Toronto girls don't care where do you come from , as long as they like you.

- Girls make obvious eye contact in Toronto. and i cant times i got approached just doing nothing.
- it's not the easiest place for ONS, but many girls are open for it , i got some within 2 minutes talking to girls.
-Competition : many(not all) Toronto guys take long time to approch girls and many dont know how to approch . opposite of MTL mens !

Cons :

-White girls are more challenging here compared to Ottawa
- Girls are really flaky, try to kill the same night.
- Bitch shield in Some areas (like king street) but not as bitchy as Mtl girls though.

Conclusion :

- If you are looking to settle down with one gf and you love white girls , Ottawa is the best option
- If you are below average looking guy , and you know how to build sociale circle , you dont go clubbing often, Montreal is the best option ( you can kill in Montreal nightlife but you will need way more luck and efforts)
- If you love new adventures , new girls , busy nighlife , ONS ... and that kind of staff . Toronto is the best.

Messages In This Thread