rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inside/Outside Sales Datasheet

Inside/Outside Sales Datasheet

Quote: (02-14-2019 12:43 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Anyone interested in making good money.

https://www.medreps.com

Look for entry level positions.

Most jobs pay over 100k. Larger territories require about 50% travel, with company car and expenses paid. A good chunk of the guys in my industry run SA game in small college towns. You would be shocked at how well it works if you actually have money and decent looks. We always stay in the best hotels. Invite the girl to meet you for drinks at the bar. Invite her up to your room to look at whatever bullshit you can think of... score.

Game aside... it's a solid career. We have a lack of quality guys applying and the entry level positions seem to be filling up with 20 year old girls in pushup bras. They are absolute dipshits and can't sell anything... so they typically fail within 1 year. If you don't want to spend the rest of your life answering to the male feminists in Tech... please apply.

Repped. Let me look into this. Fun fact I interviewed at a demo show job that is pretty similar to this and they don't offer company cars (wear and tear on your personal car) or this kind of pay so I'm somewhat familiar with this lifestyle.

I'm currently on the fence with relocating to another state to work on the oil rigs. If I can get a company car, room and board AND make 100K+ I'll do this instead. Job searching sucks and some days I just want to rip my hair out. Just looking at the success rate gets my hope up (1/6 get job offers, etc).

Any certain certificates/training/information to drop on the med interviewer that will help increase my odds of getting hired? I can get interviews in general but can't close for the life of me.

Once I get home from work I'll apply. Hot damn this forum is awesome!

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Messages In This Thread