rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on Spain

Thoughts on Spain

I have to say of all the places in the world, the Mediterranean, in general, has to take the cake for having some of the most toxic women out there. Now granted as bad as Spanish women might be, I still do not think they are nearly as bad as Italian women but that is not saying much. My experiences with women from the Mediterranean have been terrible and it seems like anyone who is not a blond haired blue eyed Northern Euro looking guy is doomed to struggle. Sometimes when a culture or part of the world produces women so toxic to the point that American women are angels by comparison, I almost have to dig in deeper to get an understanding of it.

Here is my take on why the Mediterranean produces some of the most toxic women on the planet.

Mediterranean women, especially Italian, tend to have an inferiority complex about their looks, they know that in Europe they are usually seen as inferior to the Scandinavian blonde. It must suck knowing that your own men will readily fuck a blonde haired Scandinavian princess over you when given the chance. Now add to that the fact that these women come from a culture where looks, image, and status are far more important than in any other culture in the world.

I remember hearing from a wise man that 6s and 7s are far more rude and mentally sick than 9s and 10s. The reason for this is because 6s and 7s are the types of women who do it all to make themselves hot but in the end, have to come to terms with their genetic limitations. They desperately do it all to make themselves look as hot as possible coming from a culture where looks are highly valued but then realize despite their best efforts, they will always fall short of the Scandinavian blonde types that the world goes crazy for.

They have a mindset similar to a 6 or 7 that has got a million surgeries to look hot but realizes genetics have fucked her over. I think it is for this reason that extreme hypergamy and toxic personality are so common among Mediterranean women, they come from a culture where looks and image are valued more than anywhere else in the world but have to accept that they are genetically not the most desired, their Scandinavian counterparts are.

Messages In This Thread