rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?

Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?

Thread comes to show the toxic beliefs dudes hold about race yet trying to come off as voices of authority. If you see yourself as bottom of any hierarchy, you deserve the bottom-tier of women regardless of race. Even the same dudes sounding off and being the voice of authority for Indian men on the forum are the same ones having the "woe is me" victim mentality about race. These guys do not deserve anything more than Precious from the hood.

Some guys should refrain from giving their opinion, get their shit together, and once they have seen success actually try to post on threads like these or else you get nothing but mental masturbation.

What I can say is that Indian men desperately need to get their shit together. I even see Asian men killing it by getting in shape, focusing on their looks, westernizing, and being overall cool guys. Asian men have come a long fucking way in the western world and I see them with hot girls of other races on the regular while Indian men certainly have a long way to go.

So my advice is get your shit together, max out your value, and realize that if you see yourself as the bottom of a hierarchy then you will undoubtedly get bottom-tier girls and nothing more.

I'd advise most Indian men to not bother with traveling if you have not even worked on improving your value yet. All you will do is give Indian men a bad name by embodying every negative stereotype. Once you do improve that value and lose your toxic beliefs, then we can talk. As of right now even if I knew of a magical country where Indian men get hot girls or an added status boost, I'd keep it to myself because so many of the guys that embody the toxic beliefs on this thread would flood it and ruin it for the very few well put together Indian men out there.

Messages In This Thread