rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boston, USA Nightlife Datasheet - 2018

Boston, USA Nightlife Datasheet - 2018

Quote: (02-06-2019 06:03 PM)lookslikeit Wrote:  

Honestly, if I was to be gaming in the states (I'll rent a good SUV -something like a range rover or a jeep) and go to very remote places in states like Virginia. It'll work out cheaper than boston (hotels and bars are shitty expensive). There are some real stunners in some of the remote locations I have stumbled upon. I'll focus on these since they it seems to me that they see more novelty on you than girls in the big city.

I haven't tried that so take my advice with a grain of salt. But judging from eye contacts and talking to really few girls. I'm not from the US too. So YMMV.

Not to derail the thread, but this is very bad advice. There are very, very few attractive women in rural areas in the U.S. Outside the cities, obesity rates have skyrocketed over the last twenty years. Attractive women live almost entirely in urban areas now.

Messages In This Thread