rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boston, USA Nightlife Datasheet - 2018

Boston, USA Nightlife Datasheet - 2018

Quote: (02-04-2019 09:31 AM)Tom Brady Wrote:  

Anyone run day game on Harvard campus -- both on students and the tourists?

Are you into nerdy asian chicks? Awkward Jewish girls? Then by all means run game on campus. Although I would definitely say that the talent perks up during the summers both due to more tourists out and about along with Harvard Summer School which is basically a cash cow for Harvard as they will take anyone's money for BS classes. Lot's of rich and hot Euro/Latam/Asian chicas end up coming to summer to "experience" Harvard but in reality end up shopping, partying and banging.

Shifting to recommendations, I have some offbeat ones:

Bunker Hill Community College: Take a class there for dirt cheap, pick up a new skill and run game on campus. Better keep in mind that this is a commuter school so what lack in dorms/residential life, you will more than make up for in terms of the fine female student body.

Howl at the Moon: Yes this cheesy spot has 70/30 gender ratios around the weekends. Spot is swimming in 5s and 6s so it could be a greater slump buster spot.

Liberty Hotel: Still going strong, I definitely enjoy the loungey vibe on the weekends. This isn't your t-shirt and jeans spot. Women always step up their game here and you should too..

Boston gets a lot of hate from certain segments of this forum, however it has been damn good to me. Having spent a good amount of time NYC, I can tell you that NYC has the sheer volume of women that can overpower most cities (save for LA/Miami, perhaps?) however everyone is on their hustle so the interactions are fast and fleeting.

Messages In This Thread