rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin Xmas 2018 Data Sheet

Medellin Xmas 2018 Data Sheet

Quote: (01-29-2019 08:49 AM)Philosopher Wrote:  

11PM – Club Gusto (Me mucho gusto!)

Approach 2 : Yolana (9) short skirt high heels. She comes and sits and the bar. Sexy revealing white top, black hair, black eyes. I go to approach her but she walks away at that moment. When she comes back from wherever she went, I motion with a finger for her to come to me. She sits down at a chair next to me. Talk about where I am from, she is impressed with Estados Unidos. She is a cosmetology student. And the second girl I meet is from Bello. We talk, order her a cocktail. Dance for about 30 minutes. Lots of grinding and kino. Go for kiss – no resistance. Make out, touch her legs, slap her ass. More drinks, more kino for another 20 minutes, I say “te quiero,” pay the bill and start walking out. In big contrast to the security at American clubs, where I go kicked out and beat up by a bouncer for slapping a girl's ass who was grinding on me, the guard after checking us on the exit - tells me to slap Yolana's ass) Go to Hotel Lleras, pay 96 thousand pesos for the motel. Bang with condom, as I enter her, I say “Feliz Navidad.”

You did good. I was under the impression the Gustos was a hooker bar from stuff I've seen on the Net but apparently not judging from your report.

Messages In This Thread