rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I try to bang or drop her?

Should I try to bang or drop her?

Just had her over from the museum, it's funny how if you're seen with an attractive girl your smv rises, because girls were holding eye contact with me as we headed to my place. We talked, she is in a long distance relationship, so fmman your analysis was kind of right. We listened to music, showed her my dance moves she taught me hers, while we are at it, I made out with her kissed her neck, put my hands under her shirt for her perky tits but didn't bang, damn, I think I blew it.

I should have escalated further. Kaotic was spot on with her being stoic, turns out she is reading Marcus Aurelius. I am inclined to think that it's a lost cause because last time when I had a chick over and didnt escalate further, the chick ghosted afterwards. But this chick later texted that she had a good time with me, so maybe potential is still there.

Messages In This Thread