rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berlin, Germany

Berlin, Germany

Quote: (04-10-2012 02:52 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2012 08:56 AM)sheesh Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2012 05:16 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

However as Balkan power one can do good there although he will be repelled by the strong Prussian fighter culture.This is no soft Empire Vienna the city friendly to the Balkan.Berlin is more touch for toucher people.

What is it with your admiration of the "strong Germanics" ?

I think that most German men are whimps and pussies...if anything, they may appear strong physically but that's about it.

For those who are fluent in German, here is an article about the problem of modern German "men". The author isn't some self obsessed feminist bitch btw. and I agree with her opinion on the lack of masculinity among the male German population. It's about how most men have turned into the soft melancholic, introspective, understanding good guy who couldn't go up to a woman in a club and talk to her if his life depended on it.
And even those who "appear" more alpha are not alphas because they too desperately hope that the women will make the first step and approach them.

There is much more masculinity and alphaness in American than in German culture nowadays.

http://www.zeit.de/2012/02/Maenner

The Germans do things which other folks do not dare to do this is what I mean by strong Germanics.Guys with moustaches kissing openly in public girls in a three way kiss in central square and middle aged guys with chains hanging or gothic girls walking around in collars is not sth you usually see in other countries.Every minority expresses itself dynamically from underground to high.
For example the German neonazi is there with head shaved and he carries a Doberman next to him.You pass in front of him as he sits down drinking beer and he looks at the Kanake.If he lets the dog free this is the question.It is exactly the fear the German wants to inspire.What will happen if he lets the doberman free to storm with its teeth.Or when you go down the stairs and the German comes behind with his Wehrmacht boots making a heavy rhythmic noise.Always the question is what if,this threat of imminent violence is what keeps spirits in Germany high.
I really missed the pushing and the loud voices rampant in Germany.They will never respect the southern countries they regard them as fags.In fact they respect only the English I have no idea why.

The power display of Germans and the shitty place of the ghettosized minorities in their societies cockblocks efforts of foreign men unless you happen to come from the right country and circle and get soon acquainted with the right persons.Or simply if you go polish or Russian(huge Russian and polish minorities in Germany and German guys do not want at all to get involved with them).

The behavior of women is hardly scrutinized in this article (as is usual these days). They say that men have changed since they no longer know when to make a move. However, there was a time when a man was expected to wait. It's the lack of rules that is the problem not the men. In addition with the new crop of ball busting bitches, I can understand that many men are unable to go up to girls in bars. Again, not necessarily his problem.

Messages In This Thread