rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lying about your age-Guys 40 plus

Lying about your age-Guys 40 plus

Quote: (01-24-2019 05:38 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

I've told plenty of girls I'm in my 40s pre-bang. They love it, half of them don't believe me anyway. To a 19yr old 38, 41, 43, etc are all the same age. She decided within 15 seconds of meeting you if you were fuckable or not. Don't kid yourself.

Any girl over 25 literally doesn't give a fuck how old you are if you don't look 'old.'

Whether 19 or 26 they'd rather know you're good in bed and know what you're doing or won't judge them after.

Well, it's clear you're not lacking in self-confidence, though I think you're an exception to the rule.

What might be working is that you're saying you're in your 40s when you're initially chatting them up. It's vague enough without raising too many alarms. Stating you're 40+ on your dating profile will definitely not work for attracting a 19 or 26 year old (possibly even up to 30 in the US with all the men she has available online).

I also agree that most girls know (at a primal level) if they're interested in you in the first few seconds of an interaction.

Anyway, it won't hurt to try the next time the age question comes up. Thanks for sharing.

Messages In This Thread