rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread III

The Ukraine Thread III

Quote: (01-21-2019 11:16 AM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Yes, Eddie has a point. I had better luck with Ukrainian and Russian girls abroad than in Ukraine and Russia. There are tons of Russian-speaking girls who travel around the world, work odd jobs, often stay in other countries either illegally or semi-legally. Many of them are just happy to find a normal guy who can take them out on a date and can afford his own place where he can bring them. Europe is not the only place where you can meet these girls. Basically any popular beach town in the world has some Russian speaking girls either visiting or staying long term... Cancun, Phuket, Pattaya, Bali, you name it.

I had an overnight stopover in Warsaw a few months ago and was surprised how many Ukrainians were around.

When travel barriers are opened they'll be flooding the EU. Same thing happened when the Baltics joined the EU around 15 years ago. London (and everywhere else I'm sure) became prime places for scoring with hot emigrants.

They can travel for next to nothing or they can get a sponsor to fund them so money is not an issue.

This summer I'll hit Ukraine for a bit and probably Spain as well, so I can compare the scene and report back.

Messages In This Thread