rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The logistics of a bang if you live with your parents

The logistics of a bang if you live with your parents

Quote: (01-18-2019 02:26 PM)coffeedrinker Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2019 12:12 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

"you've made me miss the last train, I'm gonna have to sleep at yours now. But dont get any funny ideas. We just met" (customize to suit)

Disarm the situation verbally then escalate like a champ

That was the missing piece, thanks.

I've had two recent dates where the way I worded a sentence cockblocked myself from 1st night lay whereas it would have probably have happened so trying to be more prepared for the critical statements until it becomes natural. Girls always know when you lose frame.

Yep...Remember. Girls dont care what you say: they only care how you make them feel.

"Dont get any funny ideas about sex with me tonight" provides enough plausible deniability that they dont feel like a slut or that you think she's a slut (even though she may be one). But it also lets her know youre thinking about it and so maintains the playful / sexual tension

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread