rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The RVF worst-case-scenario survival/preparedness thread.

The RVF worst-case-scenario survival/preparedness thread.

Roberto -
That's worse than I thought, but as you say it may be down to your local area.

I know plenty of shooters in the UK and they just generally join a club and get a .22 to start for target shooting, then up the calibre and number of firearms later.

I live in northern ireland, and the restrictions are slightly less onerous here, you still have to jump through all the hoops,but you can own a greater variety of weapons.

The FLO's here are generally more concerned with the security of the weapons, so a secure and covert safe with a good security system that contacts the police automatically is what they want to see.

Shotguns would be great for home defense, but not as applicable in a societal collapse. Best for that would be a variety of .22 firearms.

Also, the day you use your shotgun to defend your home in the UK, is the day you lose your firearms and liberty, unless law and order has broken down completely.

Messages In This Thread