rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The RVF worst-case-scenario survival/preparedness thread.

The RVF worst-case-scenario survival/preparedness thread.

I can vouch for the Harbor Freight cheap chinese solar panels as being decent. Where I park my RV there is no electricity and I'm not in the mood to go out there every week with a generator and put a charge to the batteries. I replaced the RV's single tiny 12V battery with 2 large 6v golf cart batteries for 200 amp hours of power, so they need to be kept topped up in order to not sulfate and die an early death.

So far we're at 14 months and they're still working strong despite being blown over a few times. They aren't very rugged panels though since they are plastic cased, but aluminum ones are VERY expensive:

[Image: 63585_zzz_alt2.jpg]

This kit is $150 with coupon.

I also have a much smaller "solar generator" kit with a foldable and durable panel that hooks into an all-in-one battery and charge controller, but it's a 20 watt panel.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Messages In This Thread