rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best US Cities for Asian and Brown Men to Date Interracially?

Best US Cities for Asian and Brown Men to Date Interracially?

At the end of the day all these threads are created by the same personality type "I am unwilling to work hard to get good at game and instead want to be in the easiest place in the world to game for my exact look". Any thread like this reeks of lost potential.

Omce you pull a girl who flat out tells you she's into XYZ look and has proof with all her ex's looking like that and you still close her (not fitting the mold) your game is good enough to consider this. But if you're st that level u're usually strong enough to just fin out yourself. So instead why not visit a few places and roll the dice a little, read some city specific data sheets and just get out there. #1 reason I came on this forum is bc it's helpful to get info B4 you visit when u already chose a location. Plus, all the adventure hunting instead of pussy hunting you do will increase your game multiple notches over time

Messages In This Thread