rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The RVF worst-case-scenario survival/preparedness thread.

The RVF worst-case-scenario survival/preparedness thread.

I won´t call myself prepper definitely, but I consider this situation might happen. For that case (not only for that case) I have got at home AK, some more guns, some ammo, a lot of military gear to survive in whatever environment and I am with connection with group of friends, who are preparing and training for this situation.
I kind of dislike prepper movement, because I used to be member of some prepper group on Facebook and these people are so dumb. But I am thinking about at least diging some plastic bottles of water somewhere.

I read an article from survivor from Sarajevo, that has been occupied for few years and existed without law. The conclusion: the best way how to survive this situation is bring some guns and some good friends with guns.

My little point. War is bad and means a lot of suffering, but our society is maybe in so bad condition, that maybe we should welcome these situations.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Messages In This Thread