rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jailbait 11 year old girl turns instathot - has 3.3m followers

Jailbait 11 year old girl turns instathot - has 3.3m followers

Quote: (01-10-2019 12:25 AM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

I'm sure if you saw her IG with no context you wouldn't think she was 11. Maybe 16 (which is still wrong) but not 11. It doesn't state anywhere on her page how old she is. I know I'm probably coming off as a pedo but I'm tired of young girls trying to look older.

A close friend of mine saved up money and got a loan to build a club, he put thousands of dollars into it and finally had success. A couple of years later a girl's mom came to the club and snatched her 16-year-old daughter out. The club my friend worked so hard to build was shut down because a girl used a fake ID. Not only that but people actually labeled him a Pedo.

What is infuriating about the "pedo" labeling is that this is the complete opposite: young women purposely looking older than they are.

Pedophilia, which I personally view as a destructive mental illness, would be interest in an actual child or someone who looked unnaturally young, not a girl who purposely emphasized traits related to sexual maturity (breasts, hips etc).

Only a small time gap of a few years separates a woman from childhood (say 12/13) and the onset of peak fertility around 16 or 17. Society normally deals with this through legal regulations like age of consent, or through social customs like marriages, where a father formally hands over his daughter to another man.

The perversion on the parents part extends past the child abuse they are engaged in. They are also in direct conflict with social norms that help create boundaries that protect young women entering adulthood.

Messages In This Thread