rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post who you consider a 6 & 7 (plz be honest)

Post who you consider a 6 & 7 (plz be honest)

Quote: (01-08-2019 01:14 PM)MikeS Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2019 04:47 PM)firat113 Wrote:  

If you guys ever want to know how ugly you are, without going on Tinder, post your scores below. [Image: troll.gif]

[Image: eewew.png]

Why does this and the chart for women suggest that hygiene is "appallingly bad" if you're a 4 or below? Are ugly people also necessarily so retarded that they don't know how to use a shower? Or are they just assumed to be so depressed they have utterly given up on staying clean? And apparently for this chart even a 5 is also lacking money for soap and has sadly no comprehension of personal style.
If I had lost at the genetic lottery (going by that chart my face is probably a fairly satisfied "ruggedly handsome" 5 - body several points higher, particularly in my age range) I think I would at the very least try to do whatever I could to not make things worse. Like taking showers and using deodorant for a starter. Maybe buying some decent clothes and shoes.

The chart for men was clearly created by a straight man. Several examples are obscure gamblers that no woman or gay man would know, defeating the entire purpose.

A good situation is when a girl is a 7 to most guys but has one or more exceptional features in areas you really care about because she could be as attractive or more attractive to you long term than a girl that is an 8 to most men but lacks in your areas of preference.

Messages In This Thread