rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berlin, Germany

Berlin, Germany

I didnt have any luck in berlin at all
I went to a couple bars in friedrichain and kreuzberg.
The place was way to hipster for me..and I actually got german stares. The ?what are you doing here? looks. but never in a threatening way.

It also didn't seen like any people in the hipster bars were trying to go home with each other either.
People either came in groups or came in pairs.
If I wasnt in the group..no one would talk to me..and even If i was in the group..I was often the obvious outsider even though I speak german.

Alot of girls dressed so odd and grungy that I wasnt attracted to them to begin with.
If you dont look clean clothes wise..I cant expect the pussy to be fresh either

I skipped out on Berghain because alot of stuff about it being gay (Im not homophobic, I just wasnt adventurous one my first nights) and went to a club called
Matrix http://www.matrix-berlin.de/
Decent place. but a sausage fest. I didnt hit the dance floor for a long time cause I would have just been grinding on other guys -_-
Bunch of rooms with different style music in each one.
It was a "spring break" party so they had chicks dancing in bikinis,wet t shirts and a booty shake contest (staff..not girls in the crowd)

[Image: 542916_10150729648598879_92178143878_957...5650_n.jpg]

Picture album from the night i was there You dont need blue an pink dots to see it was all dudes

. Again..I still didnt get any girls home. alot of girls came to dance..but not enough were DTF

This is the first time i actually had girls nudge me out the way..
Not even trying to dance with them..just try to push me out of their area.
I stood my ground each time and pretended I didnt feel them trying to push me away...but it was noticeable.
This is the first place where I had girls give ma a look of disgust in a way that I was almost uncomfortable. Which to me says a alot considering I lived in both the deep south..and poor upstate new york where people can be openly racist and uncomfortable

On the other hand the girls that "allowed" me to dance in their area.. wouldnt make any attempts to come towards me or reciprocate my attempts. It was more liked..the agreed to dance..but as soon as a friend moved..they all moved.
I watched multiple girls do this to multiple guys while sitting at the bar,before I even decided to try dance floor game.

Same with talking/bar game
Girls were either playing hard to get..or friendly because they were drunk.

The only girl I made out with this German girl that had obviously spent alot of time in spain(by the way she dance)
But she was way to ecstatic. Even then..It was barely a kiss. Im sure she was on coke by her pupils.

It seems..this side of town..All the other black guys i saw looks really sketchy./
You can pretty much buy weed off any black guy that stands around for more than 5 minutes..or is in a park.
I won't say for a fact that this gives black guys in the area a bad reputation( I could have been in the complete wrong area)...
but gotten laid in just about every german city that i went to for more than sightseeing, but I struck out after 4 days here

But If you're White-UK it seemed like a decent number of british accented guys were picking off the white german girls in the -Matrix club

I found that whole area nice..but everyone puts on such a big facade of trying to be different and individual that they become just as posh as the high class they hate.
Alot of them have the money to be better...but purposely wanna seem poor/down to earth or whatever you wanna call it.
And the shops cater to them.
Whole in the wall shops..but the owner parks down the street with his BMW

Even my friend who I stayed with hates the area and see's past the fakeness..he moved there..son of a doctor..wanting to be hipster..and eventually got fed up with everyones shit.

All I gotta do now is get him into the game..

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread