rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Washington DC area thread

The Washington DC area thread

I recently visited DC for the first time in November. I couldn't believe how many black people there were (I am a white Canadian guy). I do like black women, but I have never encountered black american women before. They seem like a very different ball of wax compared to black women who immigrated from Africa, the Carribean, etc. (this is what we mostly have in Canada). What I did not like was that I found there was an overwhelming feeling of SJW political influence overshadowing the culture of DC. I also sensed a lot of racial resentment being pushed in the historical narrative pushed by museums, and government institutions that I visited. I'm a free-market guy, and I sense that a lot of that comes from the government domination of the local economy. I went on tinder from my hotel and got absolutely nothing (I would consider myself good-looking aswell). I would like to bang a hot black DC girl, but I got the feeling that black people there don't particularly like white people (no offense to anyone here). Where I am from, black women often prefer white guys for some reason... It's probably since so many are foreign born, so a white man of relatively high value represents a step up in the sexual market place (also it's usually only very low SMV white men who seem to want black girls here).

Messages In This Thread