rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Long to Find a Wife?

How Long to Find a Wife?

Scary thread this. I look at this thread and I see myself 8 years ago, albeit I was 34 at the time and not 24 like the op. Sadly I was on a forum full of people convincing me it was the best thing I could do in my life as opposed to the realists here who will advise you of all the potential pitfalls. I hope the op has decided to throw away any foolish marriage ideas and wasn't just saying it to avoid people telling him of what a mistake it is.

I used pretty much the same reasons to justify going to Russia to find a wife as the op is doing and if I could go back in time to 8 years ago I would beat seven kinds of snot out of myself for even considering doing something as dumb as I did.

Although a lot of the people here do not speak from personal experience of being married to a Russki, they are pretty much spot on in what you can expect in the long run. I can speak from personal experience and it is not a pretty story.

Aside from the usual things of a Russki using you for a green card/citizenship then treating you like shit, you have a lot of other things you need to consider. Mine was all lovey dovey the first two years of our marriage. Then once she got her permanent residency the real her started to show. By the time she got citizenship sex was no longer part of the marriage and we didn’t even share a bed. I lived in a lot of denial for a long time in my marriage, believing her latter behaviour was only an aberration but the reality of it which I finally came to terms with was the first two years were the aberration.

For the op of this thread, if you think this is a one off, doesn’t happen often scenario you need to think again. I met 14 different Aussie/Russian couples. One of them is a rock solid marriage where you know the two of them will grow old together. Two of them are solid marriages but they have their ups and down. Five of them are going through stages of the slippery slide downhill I have just endured. Seven of them, myself included have ended in divorce/separation. Four of them the guy is an absolute mess now after the fuck jobs done on them. That’s 3 in 15 marriages I would consider solid from personal observations.

Again to the op, suppose you get lucky and find the one in five who is genuine. Your fun begins first in getting her to the US. The paperwork, visa, time, cost and all the other bullshit is extremely taxing. Once that is done and she is finally with you, aside from doing a whole load more paperwork and second stage of visa etc you have a woman who will be completely dependant on you and will occupy all your time.

You are a student with 5 years of medical school to go. Either your new bride or your studies will suffer. One will have to be sacrificed for the other. You try burning the candle at both ends both will suffer. Hope you have your own place and a decent income as well. Your new wife will not want to stay in a dorm room or with mummy and daddy. She will want her own place. She will need a new wardrobe and you can expect her to completely refurnish wherever you live. Trust me, at 24 and still studying the last thing you need is a wife, let alone a foreign one who will require a hell of a lot more attention than a local girl.

If you want some free pussy this isn’t the way. Ironically it will likely be the most expensive pussy you will ever have if you go ahead and get married. If you want to get a top notch qualification and set yourself up for life forget the whole marriage idea and follow the advice of the guys here and work on your game. Commitment in the form of a relationship is the last thing you need while studying. Don’t screw your life up mate. You mention America plus Doctor and the panties will fall off most women you meet in Russia. Go there, shag as many Russki’s as you can and leave it at that.

Also I can tell you from experience you need to live with a Russian woman for at least 3-4 years to see her true character. 7 or 14 months is a major mistake and a recipe for disaster. Been there, done that. Where you are in your life you do not need this aggravation.

Messages In This Thread