rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strategy for MILF entrapment wanted

Strategy for MILF entrapment wanted

A late 40es/early 50ies Latina MILF, with a triumphant smile and the body of, well, a late 40es/early 50ies Latina MILF. She is the wife of a restaurant owner of a different nationality, a nice but harmless man. She is giving me massive IOIs, devilish smile, too-long eye contact. Husband works there round the lock, she is helping in the morning shift, 2 children at high school age. I have found her on FB where I have a research profile (not in my real name). She must have been a true stunner 15-20 years ago. Some residual is still there. On the one hand, I want to give her the experience of "still being wanted", by a younger man, on the other hand I would want her do somewhat dominate me (F-sitting, feet play).

1. How do I engineer this? From what the overall picture says, she is happily married, to a nice man. Kids, and all. Why would she? How do I approach?

2. How will bedsheets acrobatics be like? She would be my oldest bang. What do "they" expect? Instagram millenials are all clean shaven down there, but their generation? Anyone who can advise based on own Latina Mom adventures? Are they rather conservative, do they expect rabbit banging with a lot of "miaaaa papiiii" screams, or would they enjoy slutty R-More performing oral school on them for a prolonged time?

Any advice gratefully received, including blind spots.

Messages In This Thread