rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

The Asian Guy Travel Thread

Quote: (12-31-2018 05:59 AM)Xenophon Wrote:  

Nice try EEnomad. I run a business that exports to Asia. New chick in Bali last week and new chick here in BKK last night. I actual learn the local languages of the places I go. I go back to the West every year. I found this forum by googling information about Ukraine, a country I've visited that contains white people.

My post says multicultural, multiracial societies similar to Brazil are a nightmare. It does not say Carribean black Brazilians cannot fuck white Portuguese Brazilians. Learn to fucking read.

There is nothing wrong with an Asian asking how to bang white chicks. The Korean guy flew off the handle, posts picks of a rando then asks another poster if it is his sister. How does that help Asians bros fuck whites? It's pathetic.

Listen to this autistic screeching. I call incel out for not smashing then the very next post he says he smashed. Insecure much?

Yeah bro I too totally smashed a 9 model last night in LA and some Ukrainian blonde whore 8 was gulping down my jizz last week too in Kiev. Oh but wait it's just text on a screen. I'm also sure you have a export business to Asia defending your high SMV like every single poster on RVF says when they get called out for being in Asia LOLOLLOLROLFMO. ((Insert meme of laughter))

I'll learn to "fucking read" when you learn to not be butthurt on the internet.

Messages In This Thread