rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have a long dryspell--I'm breaking this streak!

I have a long dryspell--I'm breaking this streak!

I've been on a one-year dryspell, but I've used this time to improve myself-- so now i can really game. Thus, I present my first progress report on breaking the dryspell (US-based, 22, relatively small town, white, game level: intermediate, college educated). This is largely an approach-based report.

Day 0: I create two dating profiles, on Tinder and Bumble respectively. I don't usually use these things-- preferring actual approaches or day-game-- but I need every tool in the arsenal for this undertaking. I am what you would call a niche-guy, so in the past my success on dating apps has been limited to niche girls. Largely because I lean somewhat artistic/ bohemian; there's only so much mileage I can usually get in the smaller towns.

Week zero: limited results on dating profiles. Approaches follow. Most leads are essentially flaky.

Night one:

Whiskey bar: arrive 9pm. Men outnumber the women by a large factor. No single-sex sets. Bar is nearly empty. Leave, too scared to approach the mixed sets.

Next, Sports bar. Also bad, no single sex sets. Everyone is grouped-up. Leave after giving the place the once-over.

Next, billiards hall. It's just mixed sets coeds playing beer pong. Not conducive in the least to approaching, leave.

Next, dancehall/ nightclub. I'm with a new wing. Approach a girl the wing knows and her friend. My friend is in a FWB situation with the first girl. I engage the first girl, but she mentions a boyfriend, despite being super nice and being flirty. I bust girl one's balls with my knowledge of sociology despite the fact I've never studied it. She suddenly opens up because she is intrigued by my worldliness. I move on.

One table over-- two tall thin girls, That's a good excuse for an approach. Situational opener. My buddy read the first girl as a lesbian and he's correct. The second girl is hot but somewhat autistic. No vibing with her, because she is awkward. First girl offers drinks but it's time to move onto the next set.

Two girls are seated at the next table over and we are running proximity game. I again have to open because the wing is scared of cold approaches. I open up the first girl and she's into me. My friend isolates her and ends up getting a ride home. But, not before he danced with her... In other words, that's the importance of dance game. The second girl who I try to open, won't talk.

Day two:

I am back with the wing and we arrive at the tequila bar in town. We end up with his coworker but she's off limits. This bar would be a good place for pickup but it's all mixed sets. I approach a 4-set but i am quickly shut down because they are on the way out. The takeaway is I didn't power through the conversation enough.

We arrive at the dance club. Here are the sets:
-Bachelorette party- four or five set by the backdoor off the dancefloor. They are students. I don't remember the opener. Something like "we should dance" to cute brunette nearest me. She was a good dancer, very friendly but shot down eventually because of a boyfriend.
-Instagram girl set-- We're outside and they're taking instagram photos. I walk up unashamedly and say i'll take the photos. They reciprocate and offer to take photos of us. I ask the cute redhead in the group to dance. An angry beta orbiter shows up and gets butthurt because I had the courage to approach so i ignore him. The girls end up being strippers.
-Insta-rejection set-- Ask this 4 -set if they are the bachelorette party that ordered male strippers. They demand me to dance on the table but i'm not yet drunk enough. Blowout.
-Taco girl set-- 4 set. They're catcalling my friend because he's suited up. So like Barney Stinson, I'm like "hey, do you know ted?" And boom, now they've met. We end up at their table and the subtext of the conversation is immediately sexual. They leave at some point for tacos.
-Known stripper set-- I know she's a stripper I say hi, she's having a bad personalty so i eject.
potential plate- we have the chemistry but i don't feel the attraction, ever. She's grinding on me, but knowing her, this is just normal. I move on.

whiskey bar:
Blondie from oregon-- Tell her i saw her and wanted to say hi. we have basic level chit-chat and flirting but she turns away because i'm not high energy enough for this place, believe it or not.
service industry girls (2)-- Walk directly up to their table and introduce the wing to them, taking a seat with no hesitation. Get along well. We have a lot in common. So I take the number of the dark-haired girl.
Two college girls-- It's time for a hail marry because the bar is closing. They go to the local university. It's hard to hear because the music is loud. The girl says something about local townie guys screwing with her emotions and being done with them. They mention boyfriends and eject.

All things considered first night out went well, despite really bad logistics.

Messages In This Thread