rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sydney vs Melbourne - Most European Girls on Holidays

Sydney vs Melbourne - Most European Girls on Holidays

By the way guys things are a bit exaggerated in the article. From what I have heard first hand talking to a few traffic controllers (and looking at job advertisements) $90,000 to $120,000 AUD per annum (before tax) seems to be what a typical traffic controller who is willing to consistently work 60+ hours per week might earn. The girl in the article stated her base rate was $42.25 an hour. I know in Sydney most traffic controllers I have talked to (and and jobs I have seen advertised) have a base rate (as a casual) of anywhere between $24 and $32 per hour (penalty rates are in addition to the base rate).

And yes, in Sydney traffic control does skew towards hiring hot young (backpacker) girls. At least 75% of traffic control girls I have seen in Sydney have been above average looking (by Sydney standards). Keep in mind though that on the construction sites where the girls work the guys that work alongside them (doing the labouring/construction) also earn decent money and are usually young and in great shape, so if you want to go after these girls you will have tough competition on your hands.

Messages In This Thread